Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Back in the Swing

I'm trying to get back into a routine, and after almost a week, I think I'm getting there.  Exercise is back on the agenda (Curves is my workout routine).  I've filled 3 screen orders in as many days, so that's back on track.  Yesterday I canned some banana peppers, and used 2 zucchini for dinner.  Still some beans, yellow squash and tomatoes waiting and there will be another trip to the garden tomorrow. 
I took some time to complete a readers' challenge for Quilting Arts, so that's the only quilting I've done, but I guess I can't show it until after finalists are selected. (Instead I have a preliminary photo and the finished back.) 

And I'm taking some time to enjoy this beautiful weather we are having - would love it to stay this way!  Who would have expected it to be so cool in late July??






No comments:

Post a Comment