Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

Back Home

I've been home for a few days now and still am trying to get back to a normal routine.  Today I had some time to start unpacking my quilt camp stuff so I can work in my studio.  I also had to unpack & set up the thermofax machine so I could make some screens for an order.  Still a few more things to do to be ready to work, the plan is to get that done tomorrow.  Of course, garden produce is coming in so that has a tendency to preempt other planned activities.  Beans need to be frozen and tomatoes canned, but if I do a bit every day, hopefully it will not take so much time.
So lacking any new pictures of quilting projects, instead here are some pictures of  kitchen projects.



The last photo is the tomatoes still left after canning 4 1/2 quarts.  And there will be more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment