Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

Holiday Screen Printing

I can't believe its been nearly a month since my last post.  That was not my intent!  However, I was side-tracked by a family emergency and spent 12 days in Pennsylvania.  My 92 year-old mother had a gall bladder attack and infection that kept her in ICU for 5 days followed by 4 days in a regular room and now is in rehab.  It was a tough time but she is getting better every day.  Since I've been home, I've been trying to catch up on Christmas preparations, so the blog has fallen by the wayside. 

When I left town, Elizabeth and I were preparing for a holiday Open House at Artistic Artifacts.  We planned a demo/make & take of holiday postcards and gift tags.  I found some copyright free vintage holiday images that I made into screens and we purchased card stock postcards & tags.  We used Speedball printing ink in red, green, gold, silver & white.  Unfortunately I had to leave town before the event, but Elizabeth carried on without me.  Here are some pictures of printed cards and tags.








No comments:

Post a Comment