Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

PG Fiber2Art - New Venture!

My friend Elizabeth and I are launching an exciting new venture: selling our original thermofax screens.  A local shop, Artistic Artifacts, is going to carry them for us.  The owner, Judy, recently purchased Batik Tambal, and vends at both quilting and mixed media shows.   I don't know what to expect; when we talked about her selling them in the shop, I hadn't thought of the additional exposure of shows, but we'll get our first taste of that this weekend at the Quilter's Unlimited annual quilt show.  We'll be hanging out in her booth on Saturday to promote the thermofax printing class we'll be teaching at Artistic Artifacts on June 9; class information is available on the AA website here.  This is the box of screens I delivered to Judy today.


Our business name is PG Fiber2Art and we can be contacted at PGFiber2Art@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment