Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

New Pillows

I'm in "getting things crossed off the to-do list"mode.  These are some pillows I promised to make for my daughter.  Nothing fancy, no printing or quilting; just basic pillows with a corded edging and zippers so they can easily be taken off to be washed.  They are for the couches in her apartment, so I anticipate that washing them now and then will be a good thing!


Our VCQ Celebration retreat is coming up next week.  Still finishing up some Alzheimer Art Quilts and a few other odds & ends.  Next week I'll be able to show complete pictures of the "secret" projects I showed parts of a few weeks ago, and of course all the fun activities.  Looking forward to 2 great classes, vendors, and evening programs, including buck night, fat quarter night, and Saturday night strippers!

No comments:

Post a Comment