Today I finally took some time to play with my new Babylock. I have a small quilt from a Karen Eckmeier workshop 2 years ago that needed to be finished. It needed some more quilting and binding & sleeve added, so I pulled it off the design wall and got to work. I wanted to get the binding on, but realized I hadn't quilted the border, so that was the first step. I learned how to wind the bobbin and set the machine up for free motion stitching. After quilting the border, I went ahead and added the binding and a hanging sleeve. Then I decided to add some more quilting to the landscape. I have a bit more quilting to do and maybe some more embellishment, but it's closer to being done, AND I got to play with the machine! Happy with my purchase so far - lots more to explore.